Revision as of 05:02, 10 December 2014 by FuzzyBot (Importing a new version from external source)
Social justice is a philosophical, political, social, and legal movement in support of the rights of those who are marginalised, chiefly by poverty, but also (and increasingly) those who lack social privilege at any intersection.
- Beliefs about Social Justice in English Education
- Courage and Social Justice: History Students Engage New York's Immigrant and Refugee Communities
- Doctoral of Education (Ed.D.) in Social Justice Education
- Journal for Social Action in Counseling and Psychology
- Critical Theory & Social Justice