Welcome to Social Justice Wiki!
We wish to document, explain, and support any activism that is part of the greater social justice movement, e.g., feminism, the LGBT movement, anti-fascism, the civil rights movement, the queer movement, no borders and migrant solidarity movements, the trans movement, the fat acceptance movement, the body positive movement, and so on. By the same token, we want to debunk, document, and provide commentary on reactionary movements, that work to corrode, or otherwise damage, advancements in social justice.
Read our frequently asked questions for more details.
|“||[W]e’re all socialized to be cissexist||”|
Transmisogyny (or transThe state of rejecting the gender assigned to one at birth.-misogyny) is the oppression of trans women and transThe state of rejecting the gender assigned to one at birth. feminine people, more generally. It exists at the intersection between transphobia and misogyny. As with all intersectional issues, there are forms of (deadly) oppression unique to transThe state of rejecting the gender assigned to one at birth. feminine people that are suffered neither by cisgender women nor transThe state of rejecting the gender assigned to one at birth. men.
Recently created articles
- If you want to hang out with us, try the chat, or the forum.
- If you are new and need help yourself, read our new user help.
- If you want to help with writing articles, first log in, and then check out what needs to be done.
- Currently, we are looking for translators especially for Spanish, see the neurosexism article in Spanish.
- Alternatively, you can try to improve a random article, or to browse the categories or the articles.
Recently edited pages
- Truscum badges.png
- Main Page
- SJWiki about.png
- 1024px-Transgender Pride flag.svg orbit.png
- Pronoun etiquette orbit.png
- 1024px-Asexual flag.svg orbit.png
- Cultural appropriation orbit.png
- Axes of privilege orbit.png
- Allies chart orbit.jpg
- Girls reading orbit.png
- Sam Harris orbit.jpg